Sit back, bring your seat backs and food trays to their upright and locked positions, cross your fingers, point your toes, make a wish, count to ten, breathe, do the hokey pokey, and turn yourself around...that about covers it.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttte!!!














Hello, everyone out there in blogopia. Sorry that it has been a few days since I have posted. One night I literally fell asleep here at the computer while starting an entry (you can ask Amy). It was a very sad day. I have been getting up for work at 4:00 AM for the past two weeks, and it is wearing me out. I am pretty useless after 8:00 PM most evenings (debatably useless before 8:00 PM too) anymore.

I thought that I would complete the photo documentary that is the Life-of-Rob. Amy and I had a couple of pictures scanned into this computer that I touched up and used for our rehearsal dinner invitations. Just for fun, I wanted to show you how cute Amy was as a kid. He he!


We are sooooooooooooooooo cute, especially my wife! The smaller photo above is the touch-up that I did for the rehearsal dinner invitation.
RTA junkies, I will post a mass update later today, so try not to O.D. when it comes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute

mynewsbot.com

January 13, 2006 2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home