Sit back, bring your seat backs and food trays to their upright and locked positions, cross your fingers, point your toes, make a wish, count to ten, breathe, do the hokey pokey, and turn yourself around...that about covers it.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

In the beginning...

I have decided to jump on the trend-train (albeit on the caboose) and start a blog. I don't really have a lot to say, but the website won't let me see my blog until I create at least one post. Soooo...here it is. As promised to my caregroup last night, I will now detail the particulars of my wardrobe today.

Jeans - Cotton - Blue - JCrew
Socks - Cotton/Poly - White - Walmart
Button-up Shirt - Cotton/Poly - Tan - Van Huesen
Shoes - Leather - Brown - Steve Madden

I predict a cult-following of this blog, a Robert-Townsend-Attire Movement if you will. Start planning your R-T-A parties today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I'll check it every day!

January 08, 2006 8:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!

Can you tell us what Amy is wearing for the girls. She has a great syle.

Kris

January 08, 2006 1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home