Sit back, bring your seat backs and food trays to their upright and locked positions, cross your fingers, point your toes, make a wish, count to ten, breathe, do the hokey pokey, and turn yourself around...that about covers it.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 2...A Time of Growth and Reflection


Finally, I have figured out how to put my pretty face on this blog! I am embarrassed to say how much of my afternoon was spent trying to figure that one out. The picture you see to the right was Amy's choice for my profile picture. I am attaching my initial choice to this post, and we will let the people decide. That's right...I am bringing it to the people! So, people, let your voices be heard.

Also, I have added a few lines of description to the top of the blog...they are really more warnings/disclaimers/instructions than an actual description of the blog, but it is my blog and I make the rules (so much for power to the people...bring on the slightly benevolent dictatorship).

Also, also, I updated the links to the right as well. If you run across any "wicked-cool" websites zip me an email and I will share them with the folks.

Alright, it is that time again. R-T-A update:

Since I only wore those clothes listed in yesterday's post for about 3 hours last night, I chose to conserve a little agua (not to mention the dinero I spend on the agua) and wear those same clothes to church today. Take heart though my RTA junkies, I did not recycle my socks. Today they were khaki colored, cotton/poly socks that I borrowed/stole from my roomate my senior year of college (sorry Chunk!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks for the update! We enjoyed eating lunch with you and Amy yesterday.

January 09, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your intial choice of pictures! It has has that distinct "I just got out of bed and grabbed my digital camera" look that is so popular nowdays with the young folk.

Rob "McTwin Daddy" M.

January 09, 2006 8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture where you look dazed and confused. Sorry Amy, I'm a bad influence. It isn't the first time I've been told that.

So where is today's R-T-A update? I gotta have my fix.
Ara

January 09, 2006 7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home